Five questions every hotelier should consider when choosing a technology provider:
1. Does the provider offer a guest-centric approach with a strong background in the industry?
BBH offers 25+ years of experience in the hospitality industry. With this background comes relationships with leading technology vendors and a state-of-the-art in-house software development team. BBH has the people, the knowledge, and the relationships in place to identify the proper communications and technology solutions for your property and guests.
2. Are the solutions tailored to your property’s unique needs and requirements?
We partner with our clients each step of the way to ensure seamless planning, installation, and deployment of technology that is customized to meet their needs and budget. Our systems are scalable to evolve with changing property demands.
3. Are their solutions cost-effective?
We analyze your current telecommunications invoices to evaluate the terms of your existing contracts and to determine if savings are available. We negotiate with our vendors to secure the best pricing for you and present all options.
4. Do they offer 24/7 onsite, online, & phone support?
We provide level 1, 2, and 3 support to guarantee the highest level of support possible. Every BBH support service you need is under one roof and offered 24/7/365.
5. Can they bundle technology solutions to offer consolidated, streamlined billing?
Our one-stop-shop approach includes High-Speed Internet and Managed Networks (WIFI and Wired), Low-Voltage Cabling (Fiber and Ethernet), DIRECTV, Phone/PBX/POTS Services, CCTV, Wearable Panic/Safety Solutions, Branded Mobile Apps and Digital Signage. Less stress, less hassle, and one bill.